Tuesday, June 1

not to be stress please!

I won't be that, but I almost be that.

Finally, get realize why everyone say Form 6  make you think clearly about your future. It's really a quote, a truth that you can't ignore it.
I just wake up by unwillingly in this weather that put me to sleep. I can't even make myself focus in my sleep while the mind is keep thinking about the task. Really felt that I'm a failure after we have our group meeting as not more than 5 members. Keep telling myself, this is really a prime time for me to learn for managing a team. And for real, I do think it's really a simple task for me to hit actually, but I was wrong. I don't know everyting about, and I can say my groupmates are know better than me. I can't say I ain't have any experience in this task, so that I can just make it casually. So, what can I do?

This is the only one that I must keep on, that is Try my very best to make it. so Let's Pray!
T______T



relief. totally relief........!

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

all the best to you =)