Sunday, June 6

HOTTTIESS AND SEXXY IN FIFA!

KAKA, THE SEXIEST OF FIFA ♥.♥



Dieder Drogba, from Ivory Coast and define as the "Dark Horse" of FIFA 2010
THE HOTTTTIESSS OF FIFA ♥.♥


WEEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTT!!!!!


The Group G is define as the "Group of Death" including North Korea, Ivory Coast, Portugal and Brazil. I guess this is most worth seeing group since this is my favourite group.Ivory Coast have a team of strong players, and I really hope they can be the darkhose as I say in this time, so North Korea might not be the threat of them. For Portugal, it might not be a simple task as they play first with the team Brazil that including my sexiest FIFA man Kaka =D

What an interesting GROUP G!
Yong-JoHong, Kaka, Drogba and Cristiano Ronaldo ( from the left )


What's my favourite country?
Brazil and Ivory Coast, either..

How about you?