Saturday, June 12

Snail Steamboat

Maybe, I feel communication is the best way we interact among each others. You doesn't know the person well until you get a deeper interaction with him. you doesn't know she or he's fooling you around until you get a deeper scar from the experience. So that's why I hate politics. I'm feeling comfortable just under some people act naturally to me or public. But, for sure I need to related or start to accept the reality that exists many type of human that I couldn't receive in the last time. Seriously, we really need to have our life or task by having a mask. its super-duple annoying and I don't like. But it seems to be the path that less obstacles. I mean we can't having our life according to our  mood anymore. Anyway, I'm still seeking the answer....


" A snail or prawn use its whole life to make itself to be in the steamboat! So, can you just appreciate their bodies?"

HahahahahaXD. Just went steamboat with buddies again. They really make me so comfortable everytime and every minute. I don't have to cover any secret in front of them, talk whatever I want, laugh whatever I can, but I know that's a station for me to rest, either just make myself to rest or have fun. I love them to be a part in my life. I'd already pass the moment that used to be like that. Chill ~

Good night!

No comments: