Monday, May 24

No Racist

Ya, I'm in the way of form 6. Ya, I'm dressing uniform again to school. I'm in 6B8 in High School Klang in the year of 2010. I'm not getting a bad result but choosing the different subject. I'm not choosing Maths because it needs the basic of Additional Maths and I get this subject G means GAGAL! I'm in the class that not more than twenty person including less Chinese, a few Malay and plenty of Indian. SATU MALAYSIA ke? I guess yes!

In my thought, compared with the Chinese that I know, Malays and Indian appear to be more warm and harmonious. they often joke, they often talking around with teacher, indulge in talk with any religion they want. They ain't have any racist. I didn't say Chinese do have the attitude of racist, perhaps some others yes. hmmmmmmmmmmmm =/ who knows?



By the way, I'm trying to explain that study with others religion is kind of enjoyment and excitement. bye!

No comments: