Saturday, May 22

good friday night!

Am I taking the track correctly? I used to declare to the whole planet that I'd totally refuse to enter form 6 in my pre-U year last time, but I'm in now.
I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I really don't know what's the thing that I desire to get it? It's difficult to observe in every minutes. I've so much idea in my future but I'm so lack to my strength. I don't know which is my strength and weakness. I don't know what should get punching, i means the subject. I've too many choices in my mind that what kind of people should I be. I don't know which is the correct or wrong either. Contradiction happens always. I just blindly take the one I can easily get marks on. I telling myself to be any stronger in mind and mental. dont give up so easily. don't try to be so anger in any situation. try to think more than five times about things happen, to make sure you have done the right way or speak the right words. Force myself to think maturely, dont act like kindergarten, don't ever filter your brain only once but at least fourth. I'm enough to be brave, but sometimes is foolishly brave.

But for sure, I want myself to grow up. I want myself to learn alot. I want myself to be tempered. I want some aging minds. I can't comment anything about form 6 now. But I have alot of excitement everyday I enter the school. Lets the time to prove anything that I have chose natutally is CORRECT! perhaps that's my mom and dad's choice. perhaps is INCORRECT!



Who cares? at least I enjoy myself with some crazy choices that I've made. try to plug in some crazy details inside my sketchbook because I'm the crazier one too =DDDD


Relief!~ byebye!
Oh ya! wait! advice from yeeyun here is :
"If you have no idea what you want, just let it happens naturally. perhaps some crazy incident will sketch your memorable book so prettily. who know?"                                  hehehe


the real one, good friday night. yum yum! byebye!

No comments: