Wednesday, May 19

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Ya, I darkened again. because of the rudeness of sun in Beijing. We used to creamed ourselves with lotion in every 4 hours because Beijing is kinda dry and cold and sometimes is basking. This is the first time I travel to overseas with the whole family, dont count the Hatzai la i say. ( we used to go Thailand every Chinese New year ). We do found a lot of fun at there, snap a lot of funny pictures there.  Oh ya, Beijing food is so salty. Malaysian food is so better than many other place in the planet i guess. hehe. but you must try Beijing's Duck at least once at there!

I skipped my form 6 class about one week since the first day of pendaftaran. Orientation week is holding in this week by unknownly. I'm the only human among the Lower 6 since the others are the Bees (juniors need to wear a bee costume.) Its quite fun, but hot and tiring. Its really a test of endurance. we no longer holding our personal brand of individualism, we no longer walk our pathway without notice any stranger, we have to greet, we have to show respect. we have to learn to be more and more tolerate. and the most important is I have to bear with my menstrual pain in the super hot and burden costume.


Panadol made me feel better but I felt worry to my body. I'm sorry yeeyun's body. T___T



gtg, so so tired!


P/S : Show you guys some photos in Beijing since I get the memory card from brother. bye!

No comments: