Wednesday, May 26

its not a driving lesson?

Before I have my driving lesson, I'm been heard from friends about the bad of uncle, for example not puntual in time and bla blah blahh~ Hey C'mon! Uncle almost 75 years old okay? It's not his fault to forget the time or maybe its the reason of traffic jam or what. I spent my 3 hours with him when I'm driving and also talking with him by non-stop! We can't stop to laughing 1 of the reason is because I get asked by a Malay teaching staff :
" Are you Malay ke?"
" Saya Chinese!" I said
" Boleh kamu kahwin dengan Malay ke? kerana muka kamu macam Malay tapi cantik!" he said
Can it prove that the difference of communication leads the difference of attitude. Anyway, we shouldn't be so head strong or arrogant in anywhere or anytime as long as we're in this planet. Trust me, it's driving us to the fail of our life. I means shi1 bai4 in Mandarin. Kegagalan in Bahasa Melayu and what else? I don't know..etc

Uncle asked me to read some quotes that found in the restaurant that we used to have our lunch together this afternoon. Lets read together :"人生最大的敌人是自己,人生最大的失败是自大!" In english will be : 'The greatest enemy in our life is ourselves, the greatest failure in our life is arrogant!'







what?
i toootally aggreeeeeeeeeeee...
good night!


P/S : Thanks uncle for my Nescafe kurang-Ais! =D

No comments: