Wednesday, May 5

IpMan2 is so great!

you know how great this movie is? This is the second movie that I scare to leave my attention away no matter one second. Okay, 2012 is the first movie. Oh gosh! I get to say Chinese Martial arts is totally carry forward to the foreigner. Its was so awesome, and its better than Avatar, at least I felt that. This movie show'em the painstaking and the tolerate of Chinese. and I swear, every Chinese that watch this movie will sense : "I'm glad to be a Chinese!", because I felt that too =)  As my papa said always, Chinese is so tough in anyway.

What could it be when Bruce Lee is still alive?

I kindly recommend everyone to watch this movie in cinema!


5 comments:

Elaine New said...

every1 said its good. i haven watch. XP

kumfye said...

still have no time to watch la...haiz...really envy u all that watched it...

thefye.com

Yeeyun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yeeyun said...

you can't miss any about it! i meant it =)

jfook said...

I wanna watch! perhaps tonight or this afternoon!