Monday, January 18

KOREA!!!!

I'm saving money! Because I had already spend all of my pocket money these few days. and the foremost is Hope that I can have a vacation to KOREA, of course with my dear MS.WONGSHIWEI


=)




I crazy in love with my TVXQ & T.O.P & Jang Guen Suk
and
She's crazy in love with her SS501 & Lee Hung Ki and of course KIM HYUN JOONG
(I bolded the most fave'ss one!)





SAY YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!


Dear,

LETS PRAY TO THE GOD WITH OUR MOST EARNEST HEART !!!
*CROSS YOUR TEN FINGER HUUUUUH!*

AND SAY WITH ME :


" PLEASE LET ME AND MY DEAR'SSSSSSS HOPES BE TRUE! WE JUST WANT SOME FRESH AIR AND SNOW IN KOREA, IF CAN, LET US MEET OUR SWEEEETHEART !!!!! THANKS GOD!!! MWAH ~"


=='''




I KNOW YOU'RE LAUGHING, MY DEAR!



><



ME TOO !



hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha




/korea sparkling/


Bye!

1 comment:

Weii said...

Yea, im laughing=D Lets pray together. *KOREA*