Wednesday, January 13

read & same mind!

don't try to read other's mind. maybe i thought this action is such a stupid action. We should enjoy the journey we exchange! I mean idea, thought or feeling. Through these, we can know as much as we want about the person you want, right? don't try to think about what the next she or he will do or think or what personality she or he has. I HATE THIS SO MUCH! Maybe some previous experience made me felt disgusted about this kind of person. SO WHAT???! If you really read some one's mind? You can stop her/him or be more close to her/him? I don't think so! Instead I will getting farther and farther from you. Do you think this is the way to make friend? Do you think this the better way to be acquainted with ? (news word!hahahaha) I DON'T THINK SO! How about the freshness???? EWWWWwwww~



I know HY not more than two weeks, but we can talk like a friend that already know for long ago. She's older than me, turning 19 and just graduated from KWANG HUA PRIVATE SCHOOL last year since I just passed my SPM! She's nice, we exchanged a lot of information and thought. She told me who she is and I told her who am I ; She told me about the don't and do and of course me too and the most important is WE DO NOT LIKE THE DEAN SOMETIMESSSS!!!



SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!



KEEP YOUR MOUTH AFTER YOU READ THIS!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA




teacher is going to wake up in the early morning!
so
NIGHT!

No comments: