Tuesday, January 5

Fainted!

HEY HEY HEY HEY!
I NEED PATIENCE SO DAMN MUCH NOW!
I promise myself not to give up easily in this time in this brand new year!
I promise myself not to stand by someone else again in this time in this brand new age!
I promise myself to assume some sense of responsibility that I can really get to!

BUT I USED TO GIVE UP IN THOUSAND OF TIMES
although just two days!
HY told me she used to force herself like this in the last month!
I don't believe her in the words, but I do trust in her.
She taught me manythings
She's elder than me.


I found I may lack of so so so so much skill to communicate with children!
okay, they're so cute sometimes
but I'm so tired to seek out!

get to rest!
In fact, these really tiring than the BAND PRACTICE!
Oh Gosh!



ERIC AND YUKI!! DONE YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU GO TO PLAY!!!!!
 they're the same age siblings that usually make us fainted!

goodnight!

No comments: