Thursday, September 3

STUDY HARD and shift to my GOAL

I'm not a coward. but the English essay paper really shattered my nervous now. my English language still in the bottom level and I really work my head off for producing an A please. and that will be exchange many accessories that I want by later on.

So now, there are two way to me. First, get rid my time of watching tv show for siding on the chair and table and study hard. Second, just give up the offer from my brother. Its generally that I'll choose the first one okay? Come on, yeeyun. the time is countdown-ing by the way. and you just left not more than 70 days for retrieving your freedom. and now, its the time to STUDY HARD and shift to my GOAL~

Found some noble's while Im reading some writing :

" you are what you think. you are what you feel. Happiness is being there; we are as happy as how we make our minds to be. "
nice huh?
good-night, my blog readers

No comments: