Saturday, September 5

Lets put some fun on it !

I found the are so crowded tonight. the time being now is about 12 something in the midnight. but there still have some traffic jam in the internet. hahahahaha.Can't deny it, many candidates of examination are totally can relief their nerves out from the freaking trial. ARGhhhh~definitely including me okay. I used to hanging myself in the net for the whole day. SIIOOOOOKKK AHHH!! hahahahaha =D (yeeyun getting insane deeply again)

Form 5 of 2009 ah, does you guys have already prepare the very long speeech? aint have any idea of it huh? me tooooo! tomorrow will be the very last page of our band life (wilson's title). We're probably sketching the memories of band sine from 2005, im just a form 1 lil girl. hahaha. and now read my lips : I LOVE THE TIME BEING last time ! No thought and any argument among these. we just came with the smile and went home with the satisfied.arrrhhhh~ dont make me ceritakan those grandmother's story again. if u really to listen the following, please contact me ok?

Fine, does you guys know the means of drawing faces with watercolour? this is the typical tradition of our school band. contact me if you want to know the answer.hahahahahaha.neninenibubu~

I am going to attend the last day of my band's life. make it clearly again. I AM GOING TO ATTEND THE ONLY LAST DAY OF MY BAND'S LIFE!!!! manyones will just answer it with a SO WHAT?! that's it....so what??????! So what to do for my last day huh?(sound like i will gone away after this all)

of course is





HAVE FUN larhhh!!!!!
hahahahahahaha

No comments: