Sunday, September 20

Primary School (KHoe)



went to my primary school with my aunt and cousin

Canteen Day !

I went there by 12pm, some pieces recall back

Recall back the time I prepare for Canteen Day too, im in games section!

1K, 2M, 3M, 4M, 5M, 6M~

and then secondary school.

I still remember everyone's heavy bags that always contain a heavy-thicker dictionary.
The teachers's cane,
the canteen,
the laboratory,
the Children Day,
the name card that hang on our neck,
the belt that should tied up always....etc

Still remeber I was just a primary one's student,
the school is much more different than now!
Plants and tress surrounding the school, but now..
only the buiding remaining!

S.R.J.K (C) Kong Hoe made me sweat ; and made me chill~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG i forgotten!
So u have fun?
Did u saw HU LAO SHI?

Yeeyun said...

Sorry! I was late there, but heard they say HuLaoShi had already back her hometown!

Anonymous said...

yea?
wow.
i tot she leave klang.

Wet said...

OMG, kong hoe hav canteen day?? duno d.... haiz, now d kong hoe with when we primary 1 d kong hoe not same ler... but still hav some memories when we primary 5 and 6 xD
the new hall looks quite nice even though we got no chance to use it xD...

Yeeyun said...

ya, very agree!!! the student covered from the building, felt a bit sad of it~