Thursday, September 10

History, S*CK lah!

I have my economy paper today. okay, as my predict, i can answer every question apart of those Bank Islam one.

SEJARAH PAPER is going on tomorrow. but I ain't have any mood to open the book so. haih. no one is interested history right? but excluded me! i prefer history rather than those calculating subject. and I'm hoping my sejarah paper will get A in my SPM.

Come on, im definitely, entirely and totally not in the study mood.although there really the tips flying everywhere but im not going to study according the tips also.

Oh, CRAP LA. really felt something stuck in my brain now. what is it? No idea~

How am I going to face for my history paper tomorrow? its a trial but not the mid-term test anymore !

This is the first time i felt history was a S*CK subject. i'm sorry !

No comments: