Sunday, August 3

Wonderful dayxx (Part 2/3)

The afternoon, me , dear (SW) , WC , CCYK , CY , MY , JY , KS....go to JJ to see movie...
our movie have been started at 3.00 so we went to food court to eat !~
Argh.. To all my friends, dont choose JJ food courst as your take lunch place !! Is really not that good !!~
Me and SW take decide to eat half half v the rice ... And suddenly found that I choose wrong menu (( I chose the beef!! )) So , I ask the staff that whether can change onot ...
And hor... the staff are spoke MANDARIN to us... Spoke still like very geng !!
Actually he cant understand what we want !!
And we change our rice to what seafood de...Ans SW told me that the Seafood very expensive need to play another RM2 ~!
So , We change again the rice to chicken de... but the staff told us that they had cook the seafood de...( I really damn confused v his MANDARIN laaa ... I really not mind to speak BM or English to him ... But he still want speak his BROKEN MANDARIN to me )...Haiz.. So whatever laa...
No choice lor...Have to pay the RM2 to the counter !~ Finally... can get my food.,,
When I walked to the hawker there , and the staff using his BROKEN MANDARIN again and say that they cooked the CHICKEN for us..`!!!!!!!!!!!! and the price is cheaper than the first time BEEF !!~

WTF !~!@#$
He say that very sorry and free us a CHICKEN WING ...
????!! Whats going on ???\The CHICKEN are smaller than my cousin that 3 years old 's Hand !!!!
and it costs us RM2 ?~!?!
Haiz...whatever laa...Took an experience la.a....
Haix....
The movie that we watched
SW eating the RM2 de CHICKEN WINGS V CHILI SAUCE ( the 1st time eating v chili sauce )

No comments: