Sunday, August 3

Wonderful dayxx (Part 1/3)

I replace my yesterday blog by today as I do not have more energy to write at yesterday night!!
My nightmare has begun by today `!(yesterday)
AGM has held by yesterday !~
All Ajk have been told to speak in BAHASA MELAYu ~!
So ... Its that weird !!~!@ ARhhhh....
Hrmm....
Li shi say that 被人玩弄感情。。
Haha... And I already knew that she is the KETUA!!hahah.( Am I clever ???! )
And face of us be played like ( 人体艺术)Yaya...
Haiz..so xia sui laa.. when we gone up to toilet to wash our face !!~
And from now on... I HATE PURPLE now !!!!
Chen Yee lor... using the dunno what brand de PURPLE COLOUR !!! Make till us cant wash out ...and v the purple colour go to JJ...~!
Damn xia sui..
but , I think Jia Kay ... Are the Xia Sui-iest !!~ Becoz she has been painted like give many ppl kiss... Puple colour de line are Around0ing her mouth !! haha...
And chen yee drew the two tear drops at below my eyes!!
Shi wei nehxx... The purple colour like knocked to the wall ... Hv the blood or " o qi " at her forehead !!! haha...She still want to use her " liu hai " to cover these !! But still cant !!!
Muahahaha....

After the colour painting, eat lor.r... Cake arrr.... KFC .....are be servedd !!! So shuang... the food dint have any remains !!~

thenn...
The lastly sentencecs that I wanna say is:
Sorry , and forgive me for saying those word to all of you...
And also you all are damn KINDLY to forgive me that I have showed the SOUR face and SILLY face to you all by the days past !!
Sorry , Sorry , Sorry ....
And also THANK YOU....( I say it really... You all have done much for us !!! )


(P/S: So xia shui la....cry front of them )


Form 5 , Sorry and thank you...


At the toilet , we are washing our face dengan bersungguh-sungguh



We are supporting our football team !!~ Muahaha... ( weechuan damn nice laa )


yee chin , mei chyi and miie~



Clown yun and cat lin


Guess who ? is it a china version zombie ??! Haha



Clown here.... Ah Po R here ~!



Red red de.... LIke our marching coat lehh.. Wow... Form 5 aa.. need to improve yours pendidikan seni la...



Ah SHiee. and me


Hong Kuan , Me , Jeliicia...


me and jelicia... ( the first photo that I took v her )










Aw Hong Kuan and Aw Hong Yun ( I bet v hong kuan then she win then i gonna change my name )

1 comment:

-DaN- said...

U all look UGLY and FUNNY!! but damn nice la. seriously misss band very much!!!!!!!! I still can remember my AGM time. lol
btw, next week got band?? if got, tell me! I'll go XD