Sunday, August 10

ADIDAS RUN !! Goooo!~

Run ??? Oh My Gosh ~! I have finish my run for 7 KILOMETER !!!
The conclusion is : My stamina is such a SHIT larhhh...Haiz...
Everyone run as fast as they could but me walk as fast as I could !!
Got la... I run for the front 2km only laa...
Haiz.....
I think I must improve my Stamina as well le...( Can I ?? ) i think i can la...
Haha... God Bless me baa..
Su Yen , Me , Li Shi and Peng Lan v the ADIDAS RM59.90
Me and Wang Chun

Yeah ~! We have finished our run


I'm N833 Miss from M'sia, Kien Sin is M502 Miss from I'sia !(did i say anything ? )
Me and Sher Lin
Oh yeah1 ~?
I'm using phone la...

My hand and Sherlin legs !!

Li Shi look like ???!! My kiss has given to you laa...


We all are Miss Run !!~~haha

V our number !~
Don't know what face?
Oh yea ~!~ Ah Shiie
What face again ??
Por Yee Yun = N833

No comments: