Wednesday, August 6

Still remembered the past !~

Thats weird manx..I received many things that super weird !~
Today , I received a call at home from my best friend during the primary school WEN LING

Wowo... When received her call , you know what feeling I have = Surprise + Happy ~!
As A few months ago, I just called to her house but her mama say she was not in ... then after I give up to call her again !!
And when I received her call now , DAMN SURPRISE laaaa...Because, she sometimes will call me out to go shopping or what but everytime I also put her aeroplane !!! ( Poor WL )Sobxx sobxx...

This time , she invited me to GENTING TRIP v her during the coming holidays !!!
Haixx....( ask yourself that you can go v her meh ?? Yee Yun )
Haixx... so again and again I wanna put you aeroplane again !!!~ Sorry WEN LING !!!
Haha... we just talked much at the phone !! keep throw boom here and there .. Haha.. very fun !!~
I just decided us to come out to go kai kai becoz so long dint saw her lee....
Before I forgot , the very last time we met was about half year ago ...
So...
So MISS HER !!!!
So miss her short short de hair !!
And i ask her that what did I change when you saw me last time , then she say that I be-ing taller and taller , and I say that her face be-ing more and more pimples !! haha..
We keeping say about the past and our friends , experience , school ... and so on...

Everytimes, the first question that I asked to her is :
Your boyfriend leh ?? Still together le ma ? Or another lee ??
Then she sure will answer the same answer :
Hrmm... Just break up la...
The second question that I sure will asked her is :
This time de... Is which number d ???
And she answered me again the same :
Hrmm... Can you dont ask so difficult to answer de question ma ???

(this answer seems that she are suffering in counting of her boyfriend !! )( Meants that she have many many many of EX laa ) ( Geng lehh ?? !! )


Hrmm...after chip-chap v her ... Wee yao just sms me that want me to teach him GEOGRAFI tomorrow !!! Haha....
I just forgot that i promised him to teach him Math , Science , Sejarah or Geography !!!
Haha...

Tomorrow, I gonna be a temporarily teacher !!
But...
but...
God arr??? Are you at home now ?? Bless me that DO NOT FORGOT bout whats going on within the GEOGRAPHY !!!!~

No comments: