Sunday, July 3

dear leaving

I hate this feeling.
the people you care, they're leaving.
the people you used to care about, they're narrow. they're wrong.
anythings went wrong.

I know I shouldn't cry. but what can I do beside depressed?
I felt I've nothing left after my dear's leaving.
I know it isn't long, but where can I find the strength to face it after knowing those things.
I'm not the only one knew this kind of this shit things, BUT I'm the only one who is staying around those shit things.
Okay,I'm strong enough.
I know my thing.
I can't smile to a person that was so wrong.
how can I talk to a phony?

Anyway, I'm should grateful shiwei's leaving.
maybe she's not so stronger than me. hahaha.
She's flying tomorrow.
Hope she takes good care of herself always.
and God bless her pleaseee!



I lied. I'm going to cry.
Where is my GD's photo? :(

No comments: