Saturday, July 16

fucking form 6

Please, human. 
Do not think that I know nothing.
the only reason I don't know, is I don't want to know.
get it?
Please use your brain little, no matter a few neurones or what?
I don't care.

Make it clear!
Do not think that I don't know what is happening right now!
Do not think that I don't know what are you thinking right now!
The only reason I don't know it just as I don't care to know and I don't want to know!
Does it clear now?


I hate to admit it.
Ya, I felt lost right now.
Seriously, who makes me change my mind?
Seriously, what is the asshole reason I wanna step my feet into High School Klang?!
I don't like Form 6 at all.
no matter the life or peoples.
just hating and hating!
Ya, so what?
Form 6 is tough, and makes people be more tougher and stronger after graduate
but so what?
i don't care? get it?
I mean, I'm tough enough!
 I don't need those things at all.

Today is the day when the 2010 STPM students get to know which "U" are they going to.
Suddenly, I felt like I'm a dumbass by choosing form 6 as my core foundation!
Stupid like dumbass!
even stupid like donkey or a pig. babi betul!
They're all fighting their ass off just to enter their dreams U.
But me?
I don't want to enter local U please!
I don't want to stay at here for my 4 years of degree.
I want some changes for my study life.
I need experiment for study abroad.
Once my dear is leaving, and I can so ensure I can't lose my faith to study abroad.
But...........?!
Stupid form 6 makes me felt I'm Ms.Stupid-So-Ever!

I know, I promise to cherish what kind of things I'm having now, including the fucking form 6.
so earlier before, I promised!
but, can you imagine that feeling?
like walking a wrong way to success.
just like you're wasting your time and energy and those fucking stupid tears.
sigh!
get it?

I'm so out of mood right now!
I need my Gbaby's photos right now!
bye

No comments: