Monday, July 4

Seriously, I don't really care what people talk behind me.
and everyone knows that's called backstabber.
and I don't think my friends do. although they do
because they're my friends. simple reason.
I knew this will happens always in this world pratically.
so I'm learning anyway.

Not learning to be the backstabber or be in the part.
I'm learning how to adapt it.
We have any types of human in this world.
Underneath those naive human, remaining the so-wrong-people
(sorry,  I can't find any nice words except this)

Can you tell me how you feel or what you will do after you discovered the "so-wrong-people" is just beside you.
I'll just smile naively in fact.
As you know, nothing will gonna change although you try to shed your tears.
shaking my head left and right, is the first thing I did when it happens to me.




So, I'm going to live the life that I want.
care the people that I want to.
that's it!

No comments: