Saturday, April 3

Sport Day is a liar.

It goes without saying, I'll enter my secondary school today for watching the annual SportDay. But I didn't. Firstly, get to work just because daddy not approved my leave. Second, some others were coming my house to fit my behind housetop. Third, I don't think they need me to be there, I mean the school. by the way I'm seriously talking about the band. The gang that I spent the full-five year to involve. Yes! It's the Band.


I'm fooled my friends. say that I'm not interested to the band's activities or direction anymore sometimes. I'm lying that the Sport Day seem to be any boring. Seriously, I'm curious all about them. But all along to comfort others that this is the another era and surely we should get lost from them. I don't like to go back anymore now. except some big days example maybe the Formation Day. I just felt we'd mistaking some respect from them. I gotta some feelings, show'em they don't need the help anymore, no matter who perhaps. desperate anyway and last drive me not to going back anymore.Ya! exactly what you say, they definitely are! Whooooosh! If try to say this, you may excuse it as they're currently busying about their stuff, or maybe they're so strange with us. (strange? you may go for doc!) I don't know. Arrrrggggghhh! At least a little of greeting or what?!!?  What am I typing about?! suckks!okay. fine!


Changed! I don't like people to say this. especially the things that you really work hard on it. example the form of organization, its really just an example! they like to say about their grandmother generation makes the organization are so so successful and last doubting about our changed will just destroy their credit. blablahblahh!! shut up. As I said, new era, new form! but make sure the form is work! or you'll be so SHIT! Huhuhu!


For those trainee, okay! I just read some other's blog and maybe some sorry content inside here but I'm going to type it out. Stress and pressure are pressing your elbow right? you know what! it just like a cycle. and now you know the impact of what you've done wrong last time. and now you know the desperate of all and now you know the wounded when you found out the word thats properly scolding about you, no matter is just a little case. And all you have to do is giving a big smile, recover from the wound and get back to the track that you have to walk. Or maybe you can choose to be quit, but this is the way to verify you are the person who try to escape from the obstacles everytime?  Or perhaps you choose to be a little more unrestrained. I was using the third method last time. =D. nothing to be afraid at all. because its just like the final test of class to exam what you have and what you learn during the lesson is playing on. So, you choose to be zero marks? or credit? or A+. it decided by yourself. and you'll be the examiner this time because,it decided by the satisfaction.

Despair, non-motion, tired. you will felt these when you found out somethings that you thought is beautiful but not as you espect in the other side. it's awful, dark, unexpected, ugly, and anythings you don't like to face it or touch it. Found out this is really a very normal circumstances. what you gotta do? hmmmmmm...think wisely. maybe should refer to the above.
Fine. wish they work hard for their approaching competition. I miss those instructor badly. anyone of them okay?  =P. sweet-ie dream

No comments: