Thursday, April 29

Piano exam. Orientation.

random


My piano test is in July. but I'm still sneaking around without pracitising.
My fingertips is...........!
I hate scales apart from pieces.
I like sight reading, pieces, following by aural and the last will be Scales.
I supposed to be finished all the syllabus since two years ago.
Since my secondary school's band and the attitude of lazy make it drag.
And Oh ya! The orientation of Form 6 is in 10th May
But I get to travel to China in the exactly day.
The flight is in night.
So I guess I just say "Hello!" in the morning.
and "See you guys a week later" in the afternoon.
I have no choice
This tour in planned since last year.
I will not quiting the travel
because its the 1st time I travel with my whole family.
and of course some aunts are joining too.
To tell the truth, I sincerely hope that I can be out of the list.
update later yea . bye!

No comments: