Wednesday, April 28

Bread talks.

Bread is tasting good when you smear some flavour. maybe kaya or margarine or fruit jam or butter. But it's disgusting when you totall it all up. It's feel sick, no one will like to eat a bread that full of margarine and curry chicken adding some tomato sauce.

You know what I mean? I trying to describe a girl shouldn't be such like the bread. being smearing around a lot of flavour. She's in the two parties. Prove to the human in this planet that how she's fascinating? I've no idea whether she's thinking about the thought? Perhaps she's just feelin good in it. I trying to be good to her or him, no because of I'm the double side just as it's absolutely none of my business. Its doesn't bother, merely feel be full of curiosity.

She thought that I'm sneering at her when I'm talking about bread. I used to say "Roti Girl" intentionally. but I don't know about the dialect meanings. now you guys know what I mean huh?

"Roti Girl" stand for "Vertical". Lets use some proverb when gossiping! =) I'm bad. Absolutely.

No comments: