Sunday, February 21

WOOOOOOTS! (its-not-the-cough-drug)

You don't know how late you are, because you never wait.
I will not pissed off to wait a person while I'd having some patient always, but you currently be late all the times, no matter what or when!
and anyone who read this post, please try to believe this quote. I think this is the best quote ever currently for now, LATE WILL GREATLY REDUCED YOUR POINTS and IMPRESSION.
I know he maybe can read this but try to change your bad behavior. This bad habits lead you lost somethings perhaps. I don't know, I just realize I dislike person or people to be any late. so I will try not to make it everytime, but sometimes its really no way to divert. but now the problm is YOU'RE THE ONE WHO ALWAYS! I keep my mouth shut because I don't want to have any gap between us, so hope you better change it afap.


Well, Chinese New Year is celebrating now in the whole world and I'm just came back from hometown. okay! i back since Wednesday. and keep on hanging out with friends in the following days. THE BABIES ARE SO CUTE IN MY HOMETOWN. 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 babies in my hometown and they are so cute. Anyway, the seniority was higher too. nephew. niece. nephew. nephew. nephew. bla bla bla bla
show you guys some of their photos next time.






P.S : Mom and I warn dad to stay in hotel for the next Chinese New Year, because the worn house of my granny are super dirty. It makes us itchy everywhere. EWWWWWWWW!

No comments: