Wednesday, February 24

last day!

Minutes, turn into hours, and hours turn into days. I've been a kindergarten teacher for about two months. The children is growing up everyday, just like the past we've been undergo. I'm watching them to learn and study day by day just like our mother or teacher was guarding by our side. tomorrow will be the last day of February 2010 and I'm going to sketch the beautiful ending about my first job. try not to be so anxious. keep myself not to be any unhappy. You know what,the children do not know about my quit. shall I tell them tomorrow?


Keep telling myself not to think about them. they're so noise sometimes but adorable in any times!

Eesyuen, Yongkean, Eric, Yuki and Yuanyuan! you guys are so hell cute. I hope to save yours number to visit in the few years later. I wanna check out isn't it becoming more handsome and prettier?

ok. ok. ok. ok. ok. really get to off or I just can type out a novel. =D good night!

No comments: