Thursday, February 11

CRUSH!


Honestly, its been a long time I don't post any longer, i means the post. today is some one's birthday. I'm referring to someone that I forgot for quite long time. and because the advanced of facebook, i knew today is his birthday. Let me say story now. I used to have a crush on that little boy since I was in primary school. He's not handsome at all and he's really very short, perhaps he haven't has his secondary sex development. hahahahahaXD

get back to that. Ya, I have crush on him. not because anything but his humor. you know what! He's brighten me up everyday I saw him no matter in tuition or school. He's just like the bole that I used to make myself laugh like hell. I used to mix around together with the boys as I'm looking like a tomboyish in the last time. hell yea??! but quite fun and I'm like a shrew in all times.

I guess many of them really has not changed a lot. included me. included the appearance. but much in their hairstyle! Some change from short to long, from long to short. oh yea? How about their attitude? still same huh? How about their thought? still same huh? I can't conclude here.

at last, wish him Happy Birthday and Happy Birthday!
what ??! He's turning 18 what.
Come on, he's the first one I crush on ok?
Good luck!


P/S : It's not a long post okay? =D

No comments: