Wednesday, February 24

personality test

Did you guys believe in those personality test?
-I'm stubborn in sometimes.
-behave seductively.
-have many goals
-wanna achieve all of them as much as I can.
-cheerful.
-friendly to everybody.
-nothing will stop me for trying.
-probably confident.
-determined people.
-like to excluded in the society.
-follow my own rules.

yupe. that's the result they gave me in any test, and I conclude in here. like to be thumbing-up or down? isn't it right for me? I like to have my own rules, and sometimes like to force others to follow my instructions. stubborn? but I can't determine things as well. perhaps the colour that I love the most. maybe green or blue, I've no idea.

So, don't think I'm a determined person,maybe in the few years later! heheheheXD. Anyway, I'm so high self-esteem and adventurous! Can I define adventurous as not boring or not plain or something that make me alert and fun? yes in my dic. I can speak. i can talk to whoever you want me to, perhaps I like who are a good talker, maybe talk about pass, future or thoughts but not over the boundaries.


Oh ya! I've forgotten to tell you guys I LIKE TO TAKE PERSONALITY TEST to know myself as well. Sometimes, adding your own thoughts and you'll find out your answer will lead you to know who you probably are and what you probably desire.


try hard to =)

goodnight!




P.S : two days left to leave my first job! ='(
P.SS : The two siblings didnt come today(Eric and Yuki) =''''''((((

No comments: