Monday, September 1

Tiring National Dayx

MERDEKA ~!!!
Our country get free without Britain about 51 years le...
And also the performance about every year of kebangsaan have ended le...
Hiu... finally we did it hardly !~
At first , we six buddies will think that this performance will fnished dengan "pekcek-ly"
But , the fare was different within the imagination that we think ~!
woo...So thanks god !!
You know that we had "berpeluh-peluh" about four nights !!!~
And we six buddies had take different experience ~
haha....
I so surprised la...among those new members ...
I'm really very shocked that I saw their improvement !!
Although we dint got the prize, but its really not important d~!....
We really gain much during this four nights !!~
I saw their co-operated ....
I saw many things during I was being a BACK-up ~!
very THANK YOU all the guyz ...
You're the best !!~
We all are being together within this four nights ( till midnights luu )
While I was a back-up Only , my leg was non-stopping whispered that "She" is very tired !~
So, I can imagine that how they tired ~!
So, I also just make you all relax as I can while I'm Bringing COMBINE ~!
Keep on walking and playing song and also waiting the BARISAn `!
THANK YOU , and LOVE YOU GUYZ ~!
The two snare drum ( they forcing me to take the photo de )
Our lengchai DM ~


The Trumpeter ( Can't you see that their heights are equal ??? Har )

The Percussionist ~!

Kepimpinan oo..rhsx

Trumpeter and Trombonist ~

They 're resting ??! No ! they're chit-chatting

They snare drumsss

Get to go le...


They had no hat ~!( the tuba player )


I love this photo~

1 comment:

~weyly~ said...

nice photo~~
merdeKa~~
gamBateK !!