Wednesday, September 10

The Exam is DELAYED ~

Really dunno that this is a good news or a bad news ...~
Today , my SEJ teacher ( En.Tong ) came in late-ly and let us a BIG NEWS --> The End-year exam has been delayed till 4 Oct~
I have started to prepare my exam from the last week ~
You know what ..?
I'm just make myself a PROMISE that :
DO NOT TOUCH THE COMPUTER UNTIL YOUR EXAM HAS FINISHED ~!!
Its failed ~ I had touch it about a few days before...T.T

I also ask my mama to bring the labtop to her company to let me can concertrate at my study~

But....Now...When I heard the news....Don't know whats the feeling I have...
Izzit a bad news or a good news...
Bad news is that the exam is delayed; and also my happy time will be delayed~
Good news is that I have more than three weeks time to study and make a good prepare for my exam ~
Don't know why , it just make me cant concerntrate anymore and will also have a stupid idea that is :" No need so pia ~ Still got many days to go !!~Relax... Go watch tv and play your com...Aikss...."
_STUPID ME_


And this afternoon , I heard many COMPLAINTS about our six buddies ~Haiz...
I'm really very scared ~Scared ~SCARED ~~
But , I just tell myself that TIME CAN PROVE EVERYTHING that WE WILL CHANGE !!!!

Just .. Wait baa...

P/S :( But , after the performance of kebangsaan , I heard many peoples say that I CHANGEd D~! Haha.. ) Thanxkk woo...

No comments: