Saturday, September 20

Know what >? The exam timetable of Form 4 delayed again !~ i think this is the FOURTH times that the crazy school changed the annoyed exam !~ How come that they already knew that the timetable will be rejected by the JPS , and still can tell the whole school's student that the exam time WAS FIXED ~
And because this reason , I touched my labtop again ( tht why I dint post anything at here for a few days )...( I'm so sorry about that yea ~ Mr. Blogger )

So...Just pass my 16 th brithday ~ and I have grown up for a year is the time to be more mature ~ ( tht my hope ) I means is about the section of control my emotion properly...arhha~ Lets say it simply ------> I WANNA UPGRADE MY EQ !~!
( Hey ~ I'm serious manx..~)


This afternoon , I just watched again the movie that I like the most that is <<JOHN TUCKER MUST DIE>> ~ Its really a hot and hilarious film ~

Its about the three gorgeous girls found that they've been duped by a smooth-talking young hunk , Jesse Metcalfe ( Thats the male's actor ) ...And the three girls is going to have a devenge to turn the tables on him ...

And, the Jesse Metcalfe is really a charm and hot man ~ ( wow...especially his attracted body shape ) ~!!!!!!!
( My saliva is flowing out of my mouth ) haha ~


K....just try to watch this hystrerically funny , romantic film ....


Check out the trailer :


No comments: