Monday, September 22

SHORT COMPANY HAS ADDED IN A VERY NEW MEMBERS ~

This morning SHIWEI really make a big suprised to me ~ SHIWEI had cut her long hair til A SHORT HAIR ~ haha...You know what ? Her head was so small and just accompany v the short hair ~ You can imagine that how cute is she~ And she also keep comb-ing her front hair ... Everyone who just step on the stairs will give the same reaction : " Hey....Why you'll at here .....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ~~ SHIWEI !!!! YOU CUT A SHORT HAIR lehh~ Hahaha ooo ...very funny !~ " (this reaction have been done by all of us : lishi , shinglin , me , jiesheng , shinglin , penglan and weechuan ~ )

P.S : This the event that happened in the early morning when I was just thought myself was dreaming ~

Hey ~ Shiwei , you have been invited to join our SHORT HAIR CO.TRADING that the OFFICER IS TEOH LI SHI and the president is me m POR YEE YUN ( I'm the oldest member of the short hair ~ ) Lolxxx~
Would you mind to join us ?~! Wkakakak ~



1 comment:

Weii said...

Aiyo..sure dun mind la..
haha..