Tuesday, October 4

never been so bad before

now playing : DBSK - Insa

It's now October and I felt I was even more nearer to hell and heaven.
I shouldn't blog for the time being now.
but still.....
ya. I've been blowing off how miserable my stpm life is.
and now I'm still the same situation.
can't stop thinking the day without stress of exam
I mean, everyone have stress in every stage.
but how come I didn't sense it will be so terrible during last time.
it's the worst I swear.

back to the first sentence
I was even more nearer to hell and heaven
I guess many ones will get what I wanna say easily.

time flies.
stpm is coming nearer and nearer to me.
this is the hell.
and of course freedom is coming after the nightmare
this is the heaven.

I don't know is this the stress?
I don't know how come I will surface it so terribly now.
until I wanna bang my head badly, headache.

maybe it was the process.
I heard someone said that "Transformation always painful"
and now, I hoped everything I did was worth.

I don't want to talk about my result.
as there've nothing for me to be proud at all.
I mean, I did worse than the last time.
I can't blame teacher, but I did.
I should work hard more.
but you know sometimes, I felt so tired being working hard with no border line.
receiving the wrong information.
i was exhausted.
 1 more month to go.
god bless me.
courage me.
please






I know, I should appreciate as
it was the gift of God.
so, I should say thank you right?



after this please.


No comments: