Sunday, October 30

Happy Halloween!

Today is the Halloween night. Normally, we don't celebrate but I wish to celebrate, cause it looks fun! Anyway, today is the last day of October, but I hope today is the last day of November. Always thinking about what'll happen right after my STPM, makes me energize and motivated! I guess everyone needs goal to urge themselves and me too! Nothing to blog as it was the same thing also. Oh ya! Photography club's farewell party just held in few days ago in Puchong and I guess nothing much for me to post about that party.(click here for photos) In fact, I thought the restaurant was very grand and luxury before we went, but.....Okay, it do grand and luxury, especially a Big Red Ferrari was catching everyone spotlight, but you know what, waiter's attitude always the prior. Perhaps this "Standard" restaurant not suit us! Using an iPad to make some order is good, but please be sure that your iPad is functioning always! So, another BAD here! Fine. Thinking positively I found a lot of great restaurant in Puchong. Let's have some try with my buddies next time. Okay. It's 2.40am. Good night, peeps!





HAPPY HALLOWEEN !

No comments: