Monday, October 19

Offer

Okay, listen carefully! I'm losing my grip when my brother give me a really big surprise. Are you ready? He offer me with a Coach Poppy Bag when I score 5A in the coming SPM! OMFG!

That's practically my calculation subject are supernumb! He want anything to be A's as well and the only term and condition is the English language must be in range of A no matter A-/A+! Oh yea, done! I can even using my ten fingers for counting the percentage that the bag will be mine, its less than 10%! Hell no please~

Hey guys, another offer here again. its from my mom! She warned me at least 5A's again for allowance to overseas! OMFGG! Maybe that's a spiritual goal for me! but...

You know what guys, when you really get involved in the only subject, you working your ass off by expecting an A will pop out in the subject that you use to wish for, but its doesn't work!!!? how's heart acting? piuuu-booooom right? My heart's crying with a big blank page that form, since I work so hard just for an only one paper, but it doesn't makes any sense! should I blame someone else or in front of the mirror. I'm fucking piss myself off with the failure faithful. I'm poor in holding myself in the end till I can make sure the goal that I set for will get it! If you do have a gun or sniper, shoooot me please! ahhhhhhhh...

Anyone, please don't try my temper or you will be scolded some F words, including you mom. and I'm sorry! As just said, I'm utterly poor to holding myself for anything including my temper. is just like a fire rushed into my brain without my permission alert, can you imagine that? okay, I'm sorry and I'm forcing anytime to make this away!

The SPM is coming soon just like the New Moon. and I'm going to neglecting the blog and facebook as well to make myself concentrate on my study. by the way, giving up for staying up all night just for the study, its bad for my skin and the liver. I was trying to make my day and night as normal. *finger-crossing*


Love you!
Love me back please!

No comments: