Tuesday, October 6

''Every nights in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you go on
Far across the distance
and spaces between us
you have come to show you go on''


yupe!
it is My Heart will go on - Celion Dion
its the song of the tremendous film Titanic
I guess the whole world know this song right?
still remember the story?
i guess for those who just have the impression of you-jump! I-jump!

A total of 1500 of passengers, 6 people will rescued!
a very huge iceberg lay unseen beneath the calm ocean surface
the Titanic brushed the iceberg and cause the metal plates to buckle

i guess the tragic story in the most watched movie ever in the human planet

" A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets ''
-titanic

indeed!!
undeniably indeed!!!
agree with me huh??
sweet dream :Z

No comments: