Monday, May 4

Good night and Thank you...

Just back from performance. the first time that won't felt any tiredness but a bit of dissappointment. The parade just cut off . In my own opinion maybe just the reason that we've late so they can't wait for us and lead them to go. (just purely from my own opinion, if its the different one then I'm sorry) After the performance all going smoothly, get back to school. And that time I started in the madness situation. Sing without any fear alone in the school with the high tone. everyone that just passby myside, throw me a sight that said : here got a siao one!" No idea about what was I doing just now. just release a big SIGH from my mouth. Continue the insane situation in the band room. and this time, adding shinglin, jiakay, shiwei, and penglan and the only male weechuan. Take photos, singing out loud, keep on laughing in the very very high tone and gossiping....and many many more...! after that, change outselves in the Berkeley 's KAMPUNG there to get some eat. with sze yuen, weechuan, penglan and wanjing. Get somes very nice talk at there. Hey guys, know another new friend here since she just take part in band only in this year for colourguarding. She's a good talker, awesome. She's nice la wei. continue our passion blood in there. laughing and gossiping without any point.

I really enjoying the process of that. no pressure no thought and no point. totally no need to care about anything including the consequence that the talk we really discuss about, just be yourself. Cause we're friends. they definitely not care about it. I hate it the feeling that involving the serious one. must keep up my madness. Ya, i admit, i talk somes that haven't get filter from my brain. ya~ i do always. So, often get some white eyes from otherelse and then guilty come along. At car, we do predict something serious that we haven't realise yet. Many of us too. What things ? its just a secret and Shhhhhh..if you really know..

Start from tomorrow, the tgrm will be ended and we all get to involve the class again.but i'll be absent tomorrow. Its kind of good things that i think when i was away apart from band as I start to escaping something that I should have to be respond. I do change alot since when i pick up this place. I becoming more more irrespoinsible. everyone agree of it.Nothing to be say it again as I'm in love with the situation now. just have to go about not more than one month, then I get release forever. For next badge ? whatever la..nothing to do with me what. so, let me use the ways to get my life and engagement in. what i means is escaping besides nothing.
Good night and Thank you.

No comments: