Thursday, April 30

Adaptation...

I skipped my piano lesson again. with the lousy reason. damn~ Today its the last day practice of TR. get to perform at Sunday. Everyone is get ready ? Definitely nope. still in the playing mood. What I means is everyone including me. Is that good in this kind of mood? Okay. I should'nt make it as this, but make things easier and lead everyone won't get in the worst. After the performance, everyone has to get back to the class and keep on study for about two weeks , then straight away Mid-Term Exam. At the start of joining this society, I can't even adapt the life that surrounding class and band. (for example : when you totally involve and love your class, at that times, Mr.Band stuff appear befront of you ; Otherwise, when you're still enjoying the madness with band buddies , then the exam or whatever sucks just make it stop )
Tomorrow'll be the labour day. SL ask for NEWay for practicing her voice. but its the public day ! and everyone knew that the economic is going down(bo lui arr), so I'm still hesitating whether just locked myself at home for studying or hang out with friend. But she promise to help me the 20% keke, but again also very ....................

So, let guess I'll go ?

Just put a playlist on top here. hope you guys like it ..^^..

No comments: