Tuesday, April 7

Happy short ; Short Happy

(Monday)
What I'm listening now : 南拳妈妈-小时候

Okay. although is just a couple minutes , and you let me felt please, glad and have my short-term happiness. just like the butterfly,flowers, bees , anything that represent good things enter into my world. And the creatures just imply that my world is full of joyness and happiness,its really an amazing and wonderful world. I have it . and I believe it. Although just a few minutes , we have the a lame topic of conversation, but once, i can just remember your smile and your super adorable tiny eyes, i always love it and remember. I stop our talk although just pass a few minutes, of course i felt its absolutely not enough to me , as I don't want myself to be greedy again.Anyonce i greed, anyonce i get the dissappointment , so choose to stop our conversation anymore.You'll found i'm "acting cool" sometimes, because just din't say : "hello " to you. just reason of your coolness will hurt me,so i told myself, if you're not greeting to me at all, i won't take any action to you too.
So,although we knew each other very much from a long time ago, and the time dust us and make us act like the two stranger that didin't met before.
Sometimes i know you're not in mood just because your family's problem, education's problem and even though your love's problem when i meet you, so one thing that i can do , is just act like don't know you before and wait you to be the automative one.
Some advice here for you : please don't play truant and skip class anymore, just don't know why i type this, as i know the school is getting strict and more strict..


Sincerely hope My God bless him everyday in everytime at everywhere with everything. Miss you alot.

No comments: