Monday, May 26

Changed Setting...

After today , Not blogger user cant view my blog again ..
Just want to prevent some argue happening ...
So , Hui shien , Eva and Yee Wen ...
Be satisfied and proud that you all can view my profile again...
Haha..

Yee wen ,
Cant think that you so like to know bout my private and secret and keep on viewing my blog..
( I also keep viewing you blog but also dint have any posts la..So make me Disappointed neh >.)

Hui Shien ,
Thank you for your A FEW comment , Emo ? Got meh ? Alls my real feeling leh , are you means that my life so awful and depressed ? ( Am I ? Mayb I just want vent emotions only laa ... DOnt think till that no tomorrow of my life )

Eva ,
So bu shuang leeh , heard that you gonna close your blog as reduc-ing one person that can give me comment and advise ler... Although I seldom view you ( Cant und wat try to say about LURVE ) hahah ~ Sorry man...


Why only type this three person ( because only them posts comment for me )

Thank you for view till here...
Bye ...


Ah Po R

2 comments:

huishien said...

eva mana ade mau shut down her blog?? she loves her blog so much de wei...
haha.. and hor, u seem like so depress with ur posts lar. dun always write emo post lar..not good for health lol. but i also like emo posts

Eva T said...

you shaddup hui shien... don't write emo post la but i like emo post.. so yeeyun... what she means is don't do what she like. wtc.