Friday, June 3

not for the twice.

I'll never give the second chance. never and ever. I can't even imagine how we look like when we trying to get together just like the previous. Hell no way! That's awful for me. I can't imagine. Well, you're not deserve for the second chance. Maybe I should say like that, you're not appreciating, so what the fucking reason I should give you or myself another chance? Is that fool? or jokes? Don't you think life is unpredictable, funny and anything irony? For the past few weeks, I keep thinking the same thing that will not happened to me again, but it did. I'm so so sure what am I doing now. I deleted all my messages in my hand phone's inbox and sent box, and I don't even save the number up. So, does it all over? Great. I hope too!

What I wanna say is, you're still tempting for me, but I'm buying you. Although you're still controlling my emotion sometimes, but I'm not into you already, since I've gave up the tiny little from you.

Just I said in the first sentence. I'll never give the second chance. night.





黄小琥 - 顺其自然

No comments: