Monday, February 9

See you guys next week..Babye~

Hey guys, look this :

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
Mark Twain
Its meaningful right? Its from the Quotation of day. I began to fall in love within. Always gave the noble word. We shouldn't done things that drive to the regret one, so think twice before you determine it. Do you guys agree ? -Yea- XD. I'm the always who thinking if i done it, will it brings me the disadvantages, if not, why not ? ^^Straightforwardness? I got this from SherLin, Thats what she describes me as.. Am I ? I think so. But, sometimes this character makes many others can't bear on me. I meant it. How I feel today can easily observe from my face. Thats why, I always go out with the SMILE.:-) (My friends said I look creepy when I don't laugh. Do I ? )Haha.Mayb...
Don't know who the stupid fellow that sent me the virus before, just lead my msn tio virus, I can't remember le. Luckily the virus won't bring any harmful to my labtop, msn just. "He" steal my password and keep on log in in others place and spreading the stupid dumb virus to others. Sobx. Sorry guys .~
Another very bad news here, after today the labtop will not be by myside, Oh Shitty~ My brother gonna bring "she" to KL. but, he bring back a week later. So, means he has this week, I have next week then, still demanding me to download some movie.
So, see you guys next week.
Happy Go Lucky !!
Babye ~

No comments: