Thursday, October 30

Experience in S'pore again

Yea ~ I'm comeback from Singapore !
But v a little bit of of conquest ~
( two shirts and one pants )
P/s : and three underwear !

Among this three day two nights trip
My mom keep on asking me the same ques


: 你知道去年的今天我们在哪里吗?
:我们在Jakarta ...
yaa...


Of course I know...


But she still keep on ask and ask ask ask...
and also my brother
But if you ask me
: Where do you like more ?
I will choose Jakarta ~

You know why ?


1) The prize
2) The Category
1) the prize will more cheaper than M'sia and of course S'pore
2) the category is really better than M'sia and S'pore (especially TopShop )
And if you wanna get my advise:
I hope that wont choose S'pore to be a shooping target ~
Its really BURDEN
the prize la..
I meant it !!!!


Mayb the weather

and the food that I ate...
so...
I'm Sick-ed now
Its enough for me to have fever and somemore
HEADACHE !!!
the most STUFF things that I hate it !!!
So..
= God =
GOD...
You know that I'm calling you ?
Calling you to blessing me
the overcome the headacher AFAP..
so wont affect the graduation !~
Hope you make it ...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! sure i remember you!
hehe