Friday, October 31

The decision was making by all of you~

Yea ~ Another team of F5 gone again . So...this morning i brought my sexy sound ( sound throat LA ) to school, but who's the jerks that the KETUA & P.KETUA dint hav any keys !!!! we considered to waited another P.KETUA 2 to come ! ------ The preparation is full of madness and angryness !!

Yea ~ everything DONE ___! walk and walk to the hall ... and you know wht ? This is the last time that I performance for the GRADUATION & the first time that I'M USING CONCERT MISTRESS to lead the whole band !!! So ... can you know that my feelings = FEAR + NERVOUS = My heartbeat keep on increase-ing ing !!!!

Yea ~ The performance DONE __! v OK !!
Yea ~ The pick-up DONE __ !

Yea ~ started the band meeting !!
The result s that members had vote :
Choose anyone :

Formation only - 2 person ( Hilmi and Mervin )
Concert only - 23 person
Formation and concert - 15 ( most of them are Form 3 guyz )

So, you can really figure out the result clearly ...

The result is CONCERT ONLY ~ and will be held about JUNE 2009 !!
KWANG HUA BAND KE-30


Yea ~ Meeting Done __!


The details above there was not confirmed yet !

_____________________________________


TMR, Gotong royong is helding ~
I's promised that I SPONSERED the GLOVES ~
(we gonna moving all the instrument and those stuff , clear the spider web , paint the wall , change the carpet , wait the wall to dry , throw all rubbish , move those stuff inside their 'house' .....)this is the timetable

For me

( wake up 6.30 am
-sit wc car bout 7am...
-move all my stupid scores out ,
-pick two members to help ,
-check all my scores ,
-clean my table and cupboard - almost ten cupboard that i need to clean sob sobxx
-arrange my scores ,
-help them to paint ,
-wait the wall to dry ,
-change the carpet ,
-move all scores , table and cupboard inside and let them be safe !!
-washed myself clean ,
-go to school again ,
-participate the girl guide MP
-back home SLEEP

THATS all...



hope that tmr will be a nice day ^.^

1 comment:

~weyly~ said...

Realli?
coNcert?
woHoo~!! gOod news lerH~
hope U all reallI caN do it^^
gaMbateK!