Saturday, February 16

Fo0oL

You're Ridiculous thus Hilarious! Can I ask you something? Are you still thinking that I will stay still just like the past two years? I keep smirked when you send me those foolish texts to my cellphone asking me whether still had the same feeling like you? I admit to you that I USED TO have something on you, I waited and waited your message by day and day last time, and I thought I'll be alright when you said you have the same crush on me but you still hanging someone else there. I don't wanna mess all these things up, and I think it's just the nearness of us, that's its. Just like I texted you, "yes of course I did miss you or why I came for contact you by sudden, but we're just friend and of course the feeling was just friend, am I right? We're nothing but just friend, right?" And what you answered me was like some dirty badass slut. C'mon! I don't own any promise to you just like you don't gave me any answer of yours. You played the fool and now declared as a truth? Don't mess with me! I had enough! Thinking about the past and I swear I gonna and already change! We are never ever ever getting back together! Just like what #TaylorSwift sang! Ain't that same shit! Go fuck yourself or the girl you want to when you need LOVE! Foo-0-ooL WOW!

No comments: