Monday, August 1

form 6 is a camping life

July is over. what an unproductive month. let me slack for the last day please! I can foresee the revenge of being laziness! result of trial after the hari raya. ya ya ya, i know. I'm trying my very best to stay focus. i just need a little bit of motivation only okay? so, July is really a holy hell busy plus sad add-on with the spirit of slack month. trust me, I don't really done my work nicely. Just wonder why I wanna working so hard in my study while the STPM's result doesn't really help me out for my University. I was thinking like maybe I can use my STPM result paper to mop the shit of the floor when I was studying abroad in 1 year later. USELESS. Well, maybe I can put it like a certifcate for being so not-yourself-stupid-2-years-sucks-fucking-camping-life-in-19-years-school-uniform-erhee-government-malays-school. I'm out of mood. bye!


p.s : don't hate form 6 please, who ever read this post! blaaaah!

No comments: