Tuesday, November 2

The Barack


Hey people, I love someone BALD.
You know how much I wanna hold the Barack's hand?
Since he haven't get elected?

I love his bald and BALDhead. 
Get it?


I don't know how their nation going on?
Do they make over their promise?
Or the Americans adore the Barack's?
But, don't you think he's so cooool in anything.
his view, his thougt, the charisma he's holding, his speech and so on.
And I still remember the first speech of his election as the Presiden of United States of America to the citizens
I don't memorize it of course, but read again and again with those highlighted-unknown-words.
It's fully 5 page of them.

Who does say the "Black" can't be the leader?
The way he's doing is proving and comforting to the nation
Who does saying the race's problem is the problem?
The moment he get elected prove it!
He do always have the great speech in front of the electorate
He shaked hands for more than people.
He work hard for more than 8 months to earn more ballot ticket.
But he's still pretty calm.
Hillary is good too =)

I do preparing a question when I meet him, although I knew it's impossible!
" Why you wanna be the Presiden of United States of America? "

hahahahaXD 
crazyyyyyy 

No comments: