Sunday, March 28

OH. NO? YEA!

THIS MOVIE IS FREAKKKKKKKING ME OUT WITH THEIR EWWWWWWWW! BLOOOD
VAMPIRE ROCKS HUH?
HUMAN POPULATION REDUCED HUH?
but I don't felt any rocks about vampire through this movie.
it just make me run into the toilet when I saw some red liquid!!!!!!

Fine, I finally took my undang test and I pass with 45/50 question.
We did to watch this freaking movie after we have our Nyonya's lunch just after our test.
Hey dear, learn to eat spicy. =p hehe

Can I say undang test is easy as ABC. even more?!
who did really cares???? HAHAHAHAHA

Sorry blog readers, I'm so lazy to update.
perhaps just lay aside some music, lyrics and photo or quotes
sluggish to theory about anything.

I made some ridiculuos friendship with all of the colleague.
they usually older than me.
NO! IS COMPLETELY OLDER THAN ME!
but we still can chat fairly
crazy me!
crazy office!
WHO CARES AGAINNNN??????
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA =DDD
burp!





No comments: