Monday, May 4

"Does time exists?"

Play truant today ? Nope. I've told anyone including my friends and family about I'm going to skip the class today just because two factor that is, tired and wanna study in home. Wake up on 11 something and straight away go for my piano class. For me, i always feel very lazy when attend the piano class, not the teachers' fault but myself. don't even touch the piano keyboard for two weeks and the teacher knew it earlier. Okay back to the topic, when i was doing my theory homework , my Theory teacher ask me an abstruse question

" Does time exists?"

My answer will be : Nope, I think this things has not been scientifically proven..
He say: But why we must get control by time ? since you just let me know the time just now.
YYsay: Errr....I just read the history text book last few days. The author said that time is set by human. so, i think time does not exists even we followed "him" from time to time. So whats the real answer for that ?
He say: I do not know. but EINSTEIN said that time does not exists ! Since people proclaim that he got the 200IQ, so we listen to his word baa..
YYsay: Who's that ? always heard his name around us, but not really know about him. But I know who's the one that create the bulb and light , that its - EDISON (not the HongKong one , please)
He say: Just forget and get continue your paper work.
YYsay: o.O.......

What a silly conversation here, but I like it. Hey guys, can I know about your answer ? Please....let me know by then...^^Babye ~

No comments: